Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Love it even more

I have been about the luckiest person lately when it comes to gettng a great vintage find. I have a post coming soon with some recent goodies, but I couldn't wait to share this. A few weeks ago I came across a retro chrome dining table with a leaf, but no chairs. I bought the table anyways, hoping one day I'll find some chairs to match and in the meantime I'm using it as a work table in my craft room. I couldn't pass it up at $25. I'm watching TV and on comes a rerun of Everybody Loves Raymond. There in his mother's kitchen is "MY" table. Shut up!!! I have the same table they had on the set of Everybody Loves Raymond. Not THE table, but just like it and I soooo wish I had the chairs they had. I'd post a pic of mine, but it's covered in about 1,2,3...6 projects I'm working on right now.

(source)

(source)

Just thought it was an interesting fact. I loved the table before, but now I love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment