Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Infamous First Post

“Firsts” can be so awkward. First kiss, first dance, first time meeting the parents, and of course the first post for your new blog. I’ll try and make this as painless as possible. I’m a stay-at-home mom, first and foremost. I have an amazing son who has just turned one. He fills my days with sweet kisses, giggles, and challenging mommy moments. Second, I’m a wife, married to my best friend for a little over 2 years. We started out in Atlanta, but after having our son moved back to my hometown in North Carolina to be near family for a few years. Living in the country allows for a much slower pace, and a simpler lifestyle. I found myself with time on my hands, and filled that time with couponing, scrapbooking, sewing, thrifting, and just creating. This blog is the record of my time in the country…where I rediscovered my passion to create...where I discovered...The Pink Petal Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment